coeurdephenix.xooit.com Index du Forum

coeurdephenix.xooit.com Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

online Passengers (2016) Full Movie subtitled in Spanish

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    coeurdephenix.xooit.com Index du Forum -> Taverne -> Jeux
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
clokecipog

Féminin
Point(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 0,00

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Déc - 03:06 (2016)    Sujet du message: online Passengers (2016) Full Movie subtitled in Spanish Répondre en citant

online Passengers (2016) Full Movie subtitled in Spanish

Passengers (2016)

DOWNLOAD: http://bit.ly/2fCJjXd
WATCH: http://tinyurl.com/z5tefd9
Watch NOW!! Watch Passengers Full Movie, Watch Passengers (2016) Full Movie Free Streaming Online with English Subtitles ready for download. Watch. Passengers .Full.Movie.Online.Free!.,Download.Watch. Passengers .Full.Movie.Streaming.Online.Free.Download.HD.. Film BoxOfficee Passengers (2016) Online Free Full Movie ~ Passengers (2016) . Full Movie Free Streaming Online with English Subtitles prepared to download ~ Passengers (2016) 720p, 1080p, Brrip, Dvdrip, Camrip, Telesyc, High Quality, No Buff, Box Office movies, Passengers (2016) had a considerable measure more to love than scorn. None of that in this crisp advertising. Best case scenario Passengers (2016) will get a Big fans on the world.
Passengers (2016)
Passengers (2016)
Passengers (2016)

Sinopsis :A spacecraft traveling to a distant colony planet and transporting thousands of people has a malfunction in its sleep chambers. As a result, two passengers are awakened 90 years early.
Cast: Chris Pratt, Jennifer Lawrence, Michael Sheen, Laurence Fishburne, Andy García, Aurora Perrineau, Kimberly Battista, Jamie Soricelli, Julee Cerda, Shelby Taylor Mullins, Marie Burke, Kristin Brock, Vince Foster, Kara Flowers, Kevin Tan, Robert Larriviere, Jeff Olsen, Ana Gray, Stephen M. LaBar Jr., Conor Brophy, Kelli Pardo, Barbara Jones, Inder Kumar, Emma Clarke
Genre: Adventure, Drama, Romance, Science Fiction
Production:Columbia Pictures, Village Roadshow Pictures, Original Film, Company Films, Start Motion Pictures, LStar Capital, Wanda Pictures
Keyword :spaceship, space

STEPS TO WATCH
1: REGISTER FOR FREE
2. CHOOSE Passengers (2016) Movie
3. WATCH THIS LIVE STREAM IN HD.
4. ENJOY WATCHING THIS MOVIE GUYS

Science Fiction is supposed to be about big ideas. It's supposed to utilize our highest aspirations, exhibit our biggest accomplishments, perhaps exploit our biggest fears. When we venture to a long time ago in a galaxy far away, go where no man has gone before or stumble into another edition of Thunderdome, it's expected that in these fantastical worlds, there's something important worth saying. Passengers seems to be saying anything, and I mean anything, is justified in the name of romance. Oh goody, a space adventure with the mentality of a mid-nineties romantic comedy. Bring on the creepy.

Chris Pratt plays...well he plays Chris Pratt, there's no point spelling out names because you won't remember them but you will remember two of the hottest stars in Hollywood today getting freaky amid lustrous starlight. Chris wakes up 90 years too early on a 120 year mission to a distant planet colony. Jennifer Lawrence joins him later and the two struggle to adjust to the prospect of living their entire adult lives in isolation and solitude.

Your opinion of this space adventure, glitches and all, is dependent on whether you can stomach one fateful decision on the part of Chris Pratt. That one decision colors the entire movie and can either force an audience member to actively rationalize everything afterward or squirm uncomfortably as things slowly fall apart. If you're the forgiving type, keep in mind that you will have to excuse a gauntlet of romantic and sci-fi clichés, propped up by funhouse mirror versions of everything you've seen before, splattered against the two most cardboard characters since Adam and Eve.

If you're a squirmer like me, you will not be enthused by the rudimentary character dynamics, forced sci-fi pablum and syrupy verbal diarrhea that bursts forth with the intensity of an oncoming meteor. Nor will you be happy by the fact that Jennifer Lawrence, an actress famous for playing a host of strong independent women, is stuck playing a space-age pinup whose big climax should come with a Schubert aria. To say nothing of Laurence Fishburne's character who speaks fluent exposition and, likely sizing up the room, decides to leave the movie without so much as a goodbye.

Make no mistake, you're stuck with Chris Pratt and Jennifer Lawrence for almost the entirety of this movie. And unlike one-man shows like Cast Away (2000) and Moon (2009), Passengers has absolutely nothing important to say about anything. It's a sleek-looking but dull and infuriatingly brainless movie that amazingly thinks the solution to every complex human relationship is live in the present, and the solution to every technical problem is, turn it off and turn it back on again.
There are two types of science fiction movies; Intergalactic laser wars and loneliness in deep space; Passengers is the latter...

Suspend scientific fact for 2 hours and enjoy this predictable romance.

If you're going to be stuck in space for a zillion years you could do worse then being stranded with Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Pratt.

Bored after a year of playing Just Dance the protagonists embark on an all-inclusive space cruise with just an android bartender for company.

They are later joined by the chief deck officer who comes and goes too quickly but not before giving out Red pills and things soon get worse.

Andy Garcia makes a 5 second appearance. His shortest credit ever?

But what is saved on actors fees is made up on special effects and lots of Maplin circa 2030 technology to enjoy.

And also at half the speed of light you would only age 63 years in 90 lol...
It was a tough call for me to even go see this; I knew what the "twist" was, which isn't even so much of a twist if you pay enough attention to the trailer (the "there's a reason we woke up early" line is and isn't a trick from Chris Pratt's character Jim), and I saw the early reviews, which were and still are not promising. I could have gone on with the rest of my Christmas vacation having not seen Passengers except for the simple fact that I'm currently somewhat a sucker for a movie, any movie, that is made with this ambition and scale (let alone a release at this time, albeit with major stars leading the way) and is an original script.

Oddly enough I could say that about a number of films out this Christmas season - Sing and Why Him? are also "original" properties - but this one, still a genre film as those are, looked like it had some real potential as science fiction or at least a desert island scenario with some existential ramifications: what happens if you're out of your cryogenic slumber for more than a lifetime before you're supposed to wake up? And what happens when loneliness settles in and the temptation to have a, uh, 'companion' along the way becomes too great? It struck me as mildly ironic that Jennifer Lawrence fought for and succeeded in getting paid more than her male co-star for a movie that is at least a little, if not more, sexist.

I should try to separate myself from seeing it that way, but I can't help it as what writer Jon Spaihts and the producers present here (don't forget the latter being the ones who also call the shots, Mortem Tyldum directs though who knows how much say he had here with such a massive studio film) is skewed in such a way so that it comes close to (no, maybe, just being) a story of a man committing a life-rape. It's about violating someone's free will, not to mention the sex that comes with it (I'd stop short of saying it's actual rape, but I won't stop any SJW's coming forward with that charge), and then what should be the ramifications of when Lawrence's Aurora discovers the deception on Jim's part - which, I might add, is a stupid character thing that happens (thanks robot Michael Sheen - probably the best character in the movie).

I pondered leaving the movie as to what might happen if the roles were reversed, what if it was about a woman waking up early on a ship with 90 years to go before reaching the destination only to get so lonely as to wake up a hunky guy who thinks that he woke up by accident. To get even more intense about it, what if it wasn't a *white* hunky male kind of likable guy like Chris Pratt (and it's a deceptive thing casting him, since, well, who doesn't like Chris Pratt after all?) What if, say, it was Laurence Fishburne instead, who is also in this movie and brings a great heap of pathos for about ten minutes of screen-time? Was this movie sort of, I don't know, calculated around how audiences would respond to such a monstrous thing as dooming someone to live the rest of their lives on a space-ship? Is that hashtag of white (male) privilege not applicable here?

Maybe I am thinking this over too much, and that I should enjoy this film outside of the context of who these people are and what they do. I think if the third act had done a strong enough job of giving Jim a comeuppance, or bringing in some other stakes into the situation (i.e. what if a bunch of people wake up on their own, no problems to the ship). Instead it becomes one of those scenarios that's familiar from other sci-fi movies where disaster is looming if X isn't fixed with Y doing this and so on. It speaks to Tyldum not being a bad director (he doesn't have a ton of real vision, but he is competent) that I was even, if only on a surface level, feeling some of the intensity as the climax approaches and is executed, sort of like a less risky version of, say, the ending of Event Horizon (which Fisburne's presence reminded me of and made me wish I was watching instead).

But near the end, like the last five minutes, it wastes more of the goodwill I was willing to extend it. I don't know or am not sure if the filmmakers took into context what this story and its consequences mean in line with the images being portrayed - again, forget if it's still a white guy, what if he looked like Seth Rogen or Kevin James, would we buy the redemption as much if it wasn't Star Lord - but beyond that, it ends up having similar problems to Spaihts own (co)scripted Prometheus: a film who's premise and set-up has so much that can spring from it, but how the details come out makes things frustrating, especially given the talent involved.

If the movie had committed more to being darker, embracing itself as a full-blown horror movie (again, not unlike Event Horizon did), or made it less intentional, like if Aurora actually woke up on her own, then it could be different. But it's not, and we're left with something that is slickly made and troubling as hell.

Online Dailymotion, Passengers (2016) , download 5Shared, Passengers (2016) , Online HD 700p,1080p Fast Streaming Get free access to Passengers (2016) movie, with excellent audio/video quality and virus free interface, Passengers (2016) online at ultra fast data transfer rate, cost-free, virus-free access , with maximum speed, you immediately Passengers (2016) , or download Passengers (2016) , here, follow the ling below and hopefully you satisfied Watch full stream Passengers (2016) , Series for Free Online. Streaming Free Films to Watch Online including Series Trailers and Series Clips. Passengers (2016) , Quick Links. Watch TV Series online Passengers (2016) , Full Episode, Passengers (2016) , Online Youtube, Passengers (2016) , Online Dailymotion, Passengers (2016) , download 5Shared, Online HD 70p-1080p Fast Streaming
Tag : Passengers (2016) , Passengers (2016) , Passengers (2016) Full, Passengers (2016) Movie, Passengers (2016) Streaming, Passengers (2016) Online, Passengers (2016) 2015 Full Movie, Passengers (2016) Movie Online, Passengers (2016) Download, Passengers (2016) Full Movie, Passengers (2016) Straeming full free
Watch: Passengers (2016) HD 1080p
Watch: Passengers (2016) HDQ
Watch: Passengers (2016) Megavideo
Watch: Passengers (2016) Tube
Watch: Passengers (2016) Download
Watch: Passengers (2016) Megashare
Watch: Passengers (2016) Youtube
Watch: Passengers (2016) Viooz
Watch: Passengers (2016) Putlocker
Watch: Passengers (2016) instanmovie
Watch: Passengers (2016) Dailymotion
Watch: Passengers (2016) IMDB
Watch: Passengers (2016) MOJOboxoffice
Watch: Passengers (2016) Torent
Watch: Passengers (2016) HIGH superior definitons
Watch: Passengers (2016) Mediafire
Watch: Passengers (2016) 4Shared
Watch: Passengers (2016) Full Movie
Watch: Passengers (2016) Full
Watch: Passengers (2016) Streaming Full
Watch: Passengers (2016) HDQ full
Watch: Passengers (2016) Download SubPassengers (2016)
Watch: Passengers (2016) SubPassengers (2016) English Watch: Passengers (2016) Download Full Watch: Passengers (2016) Streaming
Watch: Passengers (2016) English Film Free Watch Online
Watch: Passengers (2016) English Full Movie Watch Online
Passengers (2016) Full Movie Online
Passengers (2016) Full Movie Online Free
Passengers (2016) English Film Free Watch Online
Passengers (2016) English Film Live Steaming
Passengers (2016) English Full Movie Watch Online
Passengers (2016) English Full Movie Mojo Watch Online
Passengers (2016) Watch Online Full Free
Passengers (2016) English Full Movie Download
Passengers (2016) English Full Movie Free Download
Passengers (2016) English Full Movie Online Free Download
Passengers (2016) HD Full Movie Online
Passengers (2016) HD English Full Movie Download
Passengers (2016) English Full Movie
Passengers (2016) Full Movie Watch Online
Passengers (2016) Movie Watch Online
Passengers (2016) English Full Movier
Passengers (2016) English Full Movie Online

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Déc - 03:06 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    coeurdephenix.xooit.com Index du Forum -> Taverne -> Jeux Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange